Policy 1.50 - Child Abuse & Neglect Training
There are three options to complete this annual training (New Volunteers will receive their training at orientation):
- Online Course: This allows you to complete the training on your own time and at your own pace. You will create an account in the course system then complete each module. Upon completion, you will receive a certificate via email.
- If you need access to a computer or internet, contact the office to schedule an appointment to borrow our spare computer and/or use our internet.
- Here is the link: https://cfaesosu.catalog.instructure.com/courses/2021-osu-policy-150-annual-training-4h-v7-00q3
- Fill out the registration form. Name and email addresses are required. It is okay to enter “0” for phone number and zip code. Enter “NA” for title and company.
- After filling out the registration form, you will receive two emails from Canvas Catalog. One email will ask you to complete your registration, the other will confirm your enrollment in your course(s).
- After creating your account to complete required training, we encourage you to bookmark the login page at https://scarlet.instructure.com/login/canvas
- Online Zoom: I have scheduled a training to take place via Zoom.
- In-person: I have scheduled a training to take place in-person.